{{Quickfixn}} Disabling heartbeats?

Culross, Andrew x38249 Andrew.Culross at broadridge.com
Tue Sep 13 13:42:06 PDT 2016

The IDSource (tag 22) field is defined as an enum in the DataDictionary, so
you need to update it to allow a value of "111".

Add something like:

<value enum="111" description="BROKER_XYZ"/>

To this section of your DataDictionary (using FIX42.xml as an example):

https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn/blob/master/spec/fix/FIX42.xml#L1676-1686

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC