{{Quickfixn}} Group 702's first entry does not start with delimeter 704.

Igor Kalganov ikalganov at outlook.com
Thu Jul 28 02:54:25 PDT 2016

Hello,

I develop a client application to the stock exchange. Data exchange takes place on the FIX protocol. I use the library QuickFix.Net.

When you receive a message PositionReport a deviation message. The documentation NoPositions broker has the following format:
702 NoPositions - required=Y
704 LongPos - required=N
705 ShortPos - required=N.

DataDictionary configured as follows:
<group name="NoPositions" required="Y">
        <field name="LongQty" required="N" />
        <field name="ShortQty" required="N" />
</group>

If the position for Buy comes from a broker:
702=1|704=1000
then there is no problem.

If the broker's position comes to Sell:
702=1|705=1000
an error occurs and the message is rejected:
Group 702's first entry does not start with delimeter 704.

Please tell me how to fix this error.

P.S. Sorry for my translation via Google.Translate :)

​
Regards,

Igor