{{Quickfixn}} cfg file?

Ian Clements ian.clements at investmentsoftwareltd.com
Thu May 5 09:45:22 PDT 2016

No you don't need a *.cfg file.  If you look at the SessionSettings object it takes a TextReader object.  We just create the required config string using a StringBuilder then pass that into the constructor of a StringReader object which can be passed to SessionSettings.

Ian Clements | Development Manager | Investment Software Group | Bowman House, 6th Floor, 29 Wilson Street, London, EC2M 2SJ  | Tel: +44 (0) 203 637 1503  |  ian at investmentsoftwareltd.com<mailto:ian at investmentsoftwareltd.com>  |  www.investmentsoftwareltd.com<http://www.investmentsoftwareltd.com/>  |  IMiX - front to middle office success...