{{Quickfixn}} QuickFIXn 1.6.0 Released!

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Apr 25 06:23:56 PDT 2016

That's more or less correct.  The customizable nature of FIX doesn't really
lend itself to a single monolithic build.  Any but the most basic QF
projects should probably custom-generate/build their QF engine from the
customized DataDictionary xml file.

Rebuilding QF is something that perhaps the docs don't push hard enough.
Furthermore, our generator is Ruby, which is unknown or annoying to much of
the Windows-land userbase.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*