{{Quickfixn}} UserRequest

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Apr 12 08:53:32 PDT 2016

UserRequest is an application-level message, not an admin message, so you
should not use ToAdmin.

You should send a UserRequest via the normal app-level message-sending
mechanism, and create an OnMessage(UserResponse) callback to listen for the
response.

I'm less sure on how you should trigger the UserRequest.  Probably in
FromAdmin after you receive the successful Login response?  Or maybe your
app has a more appropriate time for that.