{{Quickfixn}} OnMessage(Reject rej, SessionID sessionid) not called

Tobias Elbert tobias_elbert at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:45:05 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have an issue where a counterparty sends a Reject (msgtype=3) message however the message does not seem to get passed into the application layer.

I read somewhere that since it is a session level message that I should be cracking it in FromAdmin however it never comes through there either. I can only see that this message has arrived when inspecting the log.

I double-checked the counterparty's spec multiple times and am pretty sure that I implemented the right fields.

Any idea why that would be?

Thanks

Tobias