{{Quickfixn}} Log File Directory

saf at post.com saf at post.com
Thu May 26 15:35:18 PDT 2016

Hello,

Is there any way to set the log path in code, without using the settings file for that?
I am trying to set it to the current directory\log.

If I just put in the settings file "FileLogPath=log", it will use MyDocuments\log

I've tried this:
               String logPath = Path.Combine(basePath, "log");
               SessionInformation.settings.Get().SetString(SessionSettings.FILE_LOG_PATH, logPath);

When I do that, I get this error when trying to connect:
"A first chance exception of type 'QuickFix.ConfigError' occurred in QuickFix.dll"

Thanks very much,
Alex