{{Quickfixn}} QFN Acceptor IP and Port Validation

Aidan Chisholm aidan.chisholm at iress.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 08:41:03 PST 2016

Just to add some more info on this thread in comparison to QF/c++ (at least version 1.13.3):

QF/c++ 1.13.3 has this functionality (session validation per listening endpoint), provided in ThreadedSocketConnection.cpp in bool ThreadedSocketConnection::setSession(const std::string& msg )

Aidan Chisholm
Mobile: +44 (0) 7760 386 157