{{Quickfixn}} QF/n getting current open orders and trades done

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Feb 8 11:59:58 PST 2016

Manish,

QF/n only helps you build, send, and receive FIX messages.  How to use
those messages is up to the counterparty.

Referring to your interface document from UBS (sent off-list), Section 3 of
this document tells you what messages UBS supports on this interface.  QF/n
doesn't give you any more power than what UBS provides.  If you can't find
a feature in UBS' docs, then it may be that UBS simply doesn't support that
feature.  You should check with UBS' support.

-Grant

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Manish Dighe <mansy_d at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to use Quickfixn to query current open trades and trades done
> between a certain time period.
>
> I cant see any way to do that from existing documentation.
>
> Please can you guide me in this regard? Perhaps a snippet of code that I
> can build on?
>
> The counterparty has published a guide to connect and extract info, but
> none of its methods link up to what I need doing.
>
> Thanks
> Manish

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*