{{Quickfixn}} Adding new acceptor session dynamically

Marko Simovic markobarko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:18:51 PST 2016

QuickFixJ has a facility for doing this via special class
http://www.quickfixj.org/quickfixj/javadoc/1.5.0/quickfix/mina/acceptor/DynamicAcceptorSessionProvider.html
.

The same doesnt seem to exist in QuickFixN as far as i can tell. This
resulted in me having to write this one particular piece of software in
Java while the rest of my platform uses the .net stack. Super annoying. So,
i'm in the same boat as you. Maybe it is a simple issue of doing a port of
that functionality. Perhaps someone with more knowledge of the library can
detail the possibilities. If so, i would be VERY interested in
participating in making that port happen...