{{Quickfixn}} How to detect errors

Bernhard Häussermann bernhard.haeussermann at digiata.com
Tue Nov 10 09:57:39 PST 2015

Thanks Grant,

Any ideas on how to implement an external observer process? I guess one could monitor the contents of the events-log, but I would hope for a more elegant solution.

Kind regards,

Bernhard.

Digiata Technology Services (Pty) Ltd - www.digiata.com <http://www.digiata.com/>
Digiata is a Twenty57 Alliance Partner - www.twenty57.com <http://www.twenty57.com/> - and a Microsoft Gold Partner