{{Quickfixn}} resend request

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Oct 26 09:01:07 PDT 2015

I'm not sure I fully understand.

Does the session really end at 5pm, or are you just choosing to disconnect?

At 7am the next day, did the seq nums reset to 0 when you logged on (e.g.
is it a new session)?  If yes, then you can't use any seq-num-based method
to catch passed missed messages.

Does your counterparty offer any application-level interface for getting
past fills?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:53 PM, JAS gmail <jasainz100 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone can help on this? If i close my fix session say 5pm BST but have
> sent US and asian orders and restart fix next business day at 7am, how do i
> recover partial and complete fills? I thought resend request would work but
> when i use beginning seq # 0 to 9999 i just get all my messages e.g. new
> orders sent to counterparty. I am sure it is possible but not sure how?
> thanks.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*