{{Quickfixn}} sending message Conditionally Required Field Missing

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Wed Oct 14 05:39:39 PDT 2015

"Conditionally Required Field Missing" means that you received a message,
and you tried to retrieve a field from it that was not present.  In this
case it was an ExecutionReport (372=8). When you try to retrieve a field
that is not present, quickfix throws a FieldNotFound exception.  If you do
not catch this exception in FromApp/OnMessage/etc., quickfix will send a
BusinessMessageReject.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC