{{Quickfixn}} Extend list of allowed values

Bernhard Häussermann bernhard.haeussermann at digiata.com
Mon Nov 23 23:37:54 PST 2015

Hi there,

Never mind. After tracing the error in the quickfix/n source code I
noticed that the error was caused due to the fact that the MiscFeeType
tag was declared with the incorrect type in FIX44.xml. It was declared
as CHAR, but based on the MiscFeeCurr class it should be declared as
STRING. It seems the existing values "10", "11", "12" also did not work
due to this error.

I fixed this type error in my copy of FIX44.xml, but it is still wrong
in the standard FIX44.xml file.

Kind regards,

Bernhard.

--