{{Quickfixn}} Incoming sequence number lower than expected.

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Thu Sep 24 07:30:36 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:56 AM, Jeff S. <jeff at alphafinhk.com> wrote:

>  I guess I just need to send this message below indicating what they
> should set it to.

Jeff,

The SequenceReset message is an admin-level message, which means you should
not be sending it manually --  QF will send it when necessary.  Recovering
from lower-than-expected incoming seq nums requires manual intervention.

> Also wondering why it would get out of sequence so badly….

Once possibility is that your session start/end time does not match your
counterparty's.

--
Mike Gatny