{{Quickfixn}} Tag 167=MLEG rejected on MultiLeg order at Interactive Brokers

Jeff S. jeff at alphafinhk.com
Thu Sep 10 06:44:22 PDT 2015

Francis, Grant

Thanks for the support.   FYI, after analysing my message the broker came back

with several tag values to include specific to MultiLeg orders.  We are working

our way through these that, even with the docs, would have been difficult to suss

out.  If anyone comes after us doing IB/MLEG orders we should be in a position

to help out.  Not 100% there yet but making progress.

At the moment, my current quandary is how to correctly set the LegRatioQty (tag 624)

value for each leg relative to the OrderQty for the combo (tag 38).  If anyone has an

idea on that, it may be our last hurdle.

Cheers,

Jeff