{{Quickfixn}} Tag 167=MLEG rejected on MultiLeg order at Interactive Brokers

Francis Gingras francis at tradeintegration.com
Wed Sep 9 08:48:31 PDT 2015

The IB FIX manual does have a 35=AB message example on page 42 and the docs have detailed tag information. You need to make sure your QF xml dictionary file contains all these fields. The 'type' rejection you received could mean many things but the first thing I would look at is whether you are missing any tags in your AB request.

Francis