{{Quickfixn}} Tag 167=MLEG rejected on MultiLeg order at Interactive Brokers

Jeff S. jeff at alphafinhk.com
Wed Sep 9 08:14:47 PDT 2015

Grant – Thanks for the links.  What you’re saying makes sense.  IB recommends 4.2 but that doesn’t

include the MultiLeg defs…but when I use 4.3, I get these 58=”Unsupported type” errors….no idea

what “type” tag it’s referring to….anyhow…I’ll plow on and maybe be able to help the next guy that

comes along…

Someone else suggested I just get them

to send me a log with a message that worked to emulate….biggest problem is just getting these guys to

respond to emails….

Thanks,

Jeff