{{Quickfixn}} Tag 167=MLEG rejected on MultiLeg order at Interactive Brokers

Jeff S. jeff at alphafinhk.com
Mon Sep 7 07:36:53 PDT 2015

Francis,

Thanks and good suggestion.  I will go through carefully and see if I am missing anything.

I did have one go with the broker and I thought I vetted it all but I’m just not sure.

I’m using the repeating group and it seems to be adding the right thing for the legs but

the example in the doc is a bit different (option vs future instead of a pair of stocks).

Thanks,
Jeff