{{Quickfixn}} Recursive group duplicate Tag

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Fri Jul 31 07:53:27 PDT 2015

That is correct, unless the components are inside of repeating groups, in
which case they are part of the group.

(p.s. Your kinda-big signature image is tripping our mail list's
large-email filter.  Please consider removing or down-sizing it.)

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*