{{Quickfixn}} Socket Error - Reconnect upon disconnect

Lee Galea galea at rascasse.com.mt
Fri Jul 24 07:09:35 PDT 2015

Thanks grant

From: Quickfixn [mailto:quickfixn-bounces at lists.quickfixn.com] On Behalf Of Grant Birchmeier
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 4:00 PM
To: Mailing list for QuickFIX/n
Subject: Re: {{Quickfixn}} Socket Error - Reconnect upon disconnect

You may need to talk to ICE with this one.  According to the error, they are the ones initiating the disconnect.  You'll have to ask them why.

But first, check your message logs.  I suspect something is wrong with the logon message; whatever that may be is probably related to a mistake in your configuration.