{{Quickfixn}} Socket Error - Reconnect upon disconnect

Lee Galea galea at rascasse.com.mt
Fri Jul 24 05:48:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to reconnect to the acceptor when me (the client) disconnects. Basically there is a requirement Reconnect on logoff.
Although the client is logging in, the following error is popping up. After logging in I cannot receive updated trades.

Session FIX.4.4:13458/10->ICE disconnecting: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at QuickFix.SocketInitiatorThread.ReadSome(Byte[] buffer, Int32 timeoutMilliseconds)
   at QuickFix.SocketInitiatorThread.Read()

Thanks in advance,

Lee Galea