{{Quickfixn}} Signed version of latest QuickFix not available

Somanna.Chottekalapanda at InsightInvestment.com Somanna.Chottekalapanda at InsightInvestment.com
Fri May 29 00:46:28 PDT 2015

If you're sending "0.0003" and you can prove that, then you are doing
things correctly and THEY are the ones with the bug.

Now you just have to convince them :)  I think you'll need to send them
your log snippet.