{{Quickfixn}} Serious question need help I need to know the right answer

jasonbilevich at yahoo.com jasonbilevich at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 10:50:00 PDT 2015

Hello I am a cancer survivor and a father of three I cannot use my medical card for my type of job so what I do is I carry quick fix with me at work for 8 to 10 hour shifts I keep it at 98 degrees everyday just in case I get tested how long can I do this for without ruining the product I use a heat pad and keep it at about 98 degrees all day and then store in a drawer while I'm off duty the test to be a federal ADOT CDL federal urine test the version I have is 6.00 please tell me if I have what I need
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android