{{Quickfixn}} FW: Moving to QuickFixN

eddie at datobyte.com eddie at datobyte.com
Mon May 11 04:31:21 PDT 2015

Hi All,

                Trying to migrate an app to QuickFix/n and needing some help.  I have been working through this application that we need to migrate to 64bit.  I am trying to use the QuickFix/n.  I am very new to the QuickFix also so it makes if a little bit of a challenge.  Here is some code that I need a little help with.  If someone could tell me the best way to handle this it would be great....

MessageStoreFactory storeFactory = new FileStoreFactory(settings);
              LogFactory logFactory = new FileLogFactory(settings);
              QuickFix. MessageFactory messageFactory = new DefaultMessageFactory();

The above is the original code in the app but it states that MessageStoreFactory has been deprecated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eddie