{{Quickfixn}} FromApp callback don't triggers upon Execution report received

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Sep 26 07:22:37 PDT 2012

By FIX's design, they don't really intend for you to interact with the
sequence number at the application level.

It's been my experience that when someone starts asking questions about
manipulating sequence numbers in their program, they usually are
misunderstanding their real issue.  In all my time working with the various
QF versions, I've never had to mess with sequence number fields in my
application code.

-Grant

*