{{Quickfixn}} FromApp callback don't triggers upon Execution report received

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Sep 25 07:54:56 PDT 2012

If you haven't done so, you should be reading through the counterparty's
specs for their FIX interface.  They should have a list of their FIX
field/message customizations so that you can adjust your app's
DataDictionary accordingly.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Volvo Sony <volvosony at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I found the solution on my problem already. The problem was that 2nd
> execution report I receiving was with unknown tag, and that is the reason
> FromApp doesn't triggers.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*