{{Quickfixn}} Tag 340

Ervin MARGUČ ervin at enteralpha.com
Tue Sep 25 02:48:09 PDT 2012

Dear mr. Volvo

I can't find in any FIX dictionary that Field 340 (TradSesStatus) would have
enum with value 101, I don't even find that this field should be part of
Logon message but I do find that this filed is part of Trading Session
Status <h> for FIX 4.4. Are you missing something?

If this field must be part of logon message in your case then read mail from
Ruaan Viljoen.

best regards

Ervin MARGUC

GSM: +386 (0)40 897 170