{{Quickfixn}} Groups are missing while calling Message.ToString()

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Fri Sep 21 07:17:48 PDT 2012

Is this a message you received or a message you created?

If it's one you created, I suspect you didn't create it right.  Have
another look at http://quickfixn.org/tutorial/repeating-groups .  If you're
still stuck, send the code that you used to create it.

If it's one you received, then either your config or your DD is probably
wrong.  Are you specifying "UseDataDictionary=Y" and
"DataDictionary=<yourDD.xml>" in your config?

-Grant

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 4:05 AM, <zhongyan.xin at thomsonreuters.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> When I call Message.ToString method, only the first group of repeating
> groups is returned and the rest are missing.
>
> Any idea on how to sort it out?
>

> Thanks & regards,
>
> *Ethan Xin*
>
> zhongyan.xin at thomsonreuters.com
> thomsonreuters.com
>

> This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and
> information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
> the views of Thomson Reuters.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*