{{Quickfixn}} Is QuickFixN stable?

Ruaan Viljoen ruaanv at estuarys.co.za
Mon Sep 17 07:39:26 PDT 2012

As long as you are sure that none of the known or reported issues will affect your situation, I'd say it is pretty stable. I have found one or two workarounds are required for common scenarios, but nothing insurmountable.
Most of these issues are being addressed in the known bugs/issues.

So I'd say yes, if you have tested your solution to handle all the necessary scenario's, it is stable in my experience.

-Ruaan