{{Quickfixn}} ClxRejectReason

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Fri Sep 7 08:42:59 PDT 2012

I'm assuming ClxRejReason is a custom field?

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question.  What kind of
validation are you trying to avoid?

In your custom DD, you can just set ClxRejReason as a string.  The engine
will just accept whatever's in there.

-Grant

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Ruaan Viljoen <ruaanv at estuarys.co.za> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our fix counterparty is sending a set of custom ClxRejReason value in
> Reject messages. But the number of reasons is quite enormous, and the
> meaning of some of them are quite contextual.
>
> Is there any way of not specifying these values in the field definition
> and not validating against the field definition?
>
> I would still want to retrieve the values, just not validate against them.
>

> Groete
>
> Regards
>

> *Ruaan Viljoen*
>
> *Junior Developer*
>

> *Tel:* +2721 883 2087/ +2787 150 5443
>
> *Mob:* +2782 431 6977
>
> *Email:* ruaanv at estuarys.co.za
>

> *Estuary Solutions*
>
> www.estuarysolutions.com
>

> [image: Description: Estuary Solutions Logo Cropped]
>
> * *
>
> *NOTICE*
>
> * *
>
> This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
> only for the use of the addressee named above.
>

> Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other
> use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
> person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
>

> If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
> return email and delete this message. This message should not be copied or
> used for any purpose other than intended, nor should it be disclosed to any
> other person. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
> the view of Estuary Solutions, its subsidiaries or associates.
>

> Estuary Solutions is not liable for the security of information sent by
> e-mail at your request, nor for the proper and complete transmission of the
> information contained in the communication nor for any delay in its
> receipt. Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any
> attached files for viruses and the like. Estuary Solutions accepts no
> liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense
> resulting directly or indirectly from the access of any files which are
> attached to this message.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*