{{Quickfixn}} Possible bug in QuickFIX/n?

Thomas Fleming thomas.fleming at sucfin.com
Fri Sep 7 02:44:08 PDT 2012

Anyone else have an opinion on the default value?

I have now coded this so it can be set via the config file like

PossDupResetSequenceMessageRequiresOrigSendingTime=N

The field name is long and cumbersome but does describe exactly what it is for. If anyone has a better suggestion I will change it before I check it in.

I will write some unit tests over the weekend and check it in over the next few days once I'm up to speed with Git.