{{Quickfixn}} [SPAM] Re: Checksum problem

Christophe Lucas Christophe.Lucas at ae.be
Tue Aug 21 08:59:35 PDT 2012

The target system is not our implementation. This security list  is our only possibility to retrieve programmatically  the securities we can trade on their platform as we would like to synchronize each night their list with ours. I cannot see a possibility to break this message up. The security list message has got a tag '393 TotNoRelatedSym' to facilitate the breaking up of long messages, but it seems that they are not using this. I will ask if they are able to make this possible.

So far I didn't encounter problems with smaller SecurityList messages.

Meanwhile I will recompile quickfixn without the validate() line and test with this assembly.

Kind regards,
Christophe