{{Quickfixn}} TradeCaptureReportRequest

Tim Bailey tim.bailey at ateofinance.com
Thu Aug 9 10:27:01 PDT 2012

Hi

I’ve identified another issue today with the deserialization of messages.  The scenario is that I have added to a TradeCaptureReport message Legs and NestedParties.  In the legs group I have no fields but two nested groups this results in a Null value exception on Line 510 of Message.cs.  The root cause being that it expects field 600 to be present as this is set as the delim value, but this value is not a required field and has not been included hence a group is not created and thus the null value exception.

Regards

Tim