{{Quickfixn}} UPDATE - Message "AP" PositionReport Error

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Wed Aug 1 08:54:01 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Contact BlackWave Technologies <
contact at blackwavetechnologies.com> wrote:

> Beyond it being helpful -- any suggestions or changes that can be made to
> the DD or code to resolve the problem.

Looks like a bug which can't be worked around via DD or user code.  I don't
have time to fix it at the moment, but if I did, I would: write a QF/n unit
test that attempts to FromString a message using the message string from
your log, see if fail, then add a return at line 510 of Message.cs if
grp==null (which is what QF/c++ does).  If new test now passes and all
other tests continue to pass, declare victory.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC