{{Quickfixn}} TradeCaptureReportRequest

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Jul 30 07:00:11 PDT 2012

This sounds like a counterparty requirement.

While standard FIX doesn't require this field, I'm guessing that your
counterparty has decided to make it mandatory.

You'll need to check your counterparty's documentation.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Tim Bailey <tim.bailey at ateofinance.com>wrote:

> Hi
>

> I’m sending a TradeCaptureReportRequest with the TradeRequestID (568) and
> TradeRequestType (569) populated.  I get a Reject message as a result of
> Symbol (55) not being set.  Instrument is not required in the
> TradeCaptureReportRequest so I’d presume that as a consequence we should
> not require Symbol.
>

> The client code creating the  request is:
>

> TradeCaptureReportRequest test = new TradeCaptureReportRequest(new
> TradeRequestID(source.TradeRequestID),new TradeRequestType(
> TradeRequestType.ALL_TRADES) );
>

> This is sent to the server and it sends the reject message.
>

> Regards
>

> *Tim Bailey*
> *ATEO – Technical Account Manager*
> *Email :* tim.bailey at ateofinance.com
>
> *Phone :* +44 207 953 8625 - *Mob :* +44 77 17 895 237
> *Address :*  212 Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London E1 7NJ

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*