{{Quickfixn}} initiator start issues

Michael Lever mlever at pharofund.com
Fri Aug 3 11:09:21 PDT 2012

Hi, I just recently attempted to use the quickfixn library to create an
initiator client, replacing the quickfix library in my project.  The
problem is that the process never seems to get past the
initiator.Start() call.  It never gets to the OnCreate or OnLogon
methods.

I think I read somewhere earlier that this is due to a date calculation
bug in quickfixn.

Is this the case and will a bug fix release be put out anytime in the
near future?

Thanks,

Michael

This message contains information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. This email may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender as soon as possible and do not show the message to any
third party. Please do not copy, disclose or distribute the information contained within.