{{Quickfixn}} Repeating groups

Ruaan Viljoen ruaanv at estuarys.co.za
Mon Jul 30 07:16:22 PDT 2012

Hi,
Quickfixn is generating a reject with the following message:
'Tag appears  more than once' for tag 447.
Tag 447 appears in the repeating group 'Parties' in FIX50SP2.

I found some fragments online stating that it is possible the server using a different component name identifier could be the cause, but after defining a second component
with the same name found I still received the error.

I have also tried both these config options, but they seem to have no effect.
UseDataDictionary=Y
ValidateUserDefinedFields=N

I also read some vague post about ordering of fields, but ordering the fields in the xml also had no effect.

I'm relatively new to FIX and I'm not sure what else there is to try.
Any help or links would be appreciated.

My current config file:
[DEFAULT]
ConnectionType=initiator
SocketConnectPort=xxxx
SocketConnectHost=xx.xx.xx.xx
StartTime=00:00:00
EndTime=23:59:00
FileLogPath=Data/FIX/Logs/log

[SESSION]
BeginString=FIXT.1.1
SenderCompID=xxxxx
TargetCompID=xxxxxx
FileStorePath=Data/FIX/Messages/store
HeartBtInt=15
TransportDataDictionary=Data/FIX/Dictionary/FIXT11.xml
DefaultApplVerID=9