{{Quickfixn}} Issue 22

Matt Wood mjwood7 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:03:16 PDT 2012

I was running a relatively recent snapshot of the repo, probably only a few
days before the recent release. In any event, I've updated to the latest.
Looking quickly, it seems that the particular part of the code in question
was untouched between the version I experienced the problem on and the
latest. Regardless, I'll verify that it happens tomorrow to be sure.

-Matt

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Grant Birchmeier <gbirchmeier at connamara.com