{{Quickfixn}} Need Help

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu May 3 12:50:23 PDT 2012

Kannan, it looks like you're trying to use the example TradeClient app to
connect to Currenex.

TradeClient, and all the example apps, are for demonstration only.  They
should not be expected to work against a production system, and likely will
not.

It's very important to note that QF/n is a *library*, not an application.
 This library can be used to make FIX applications, but it does not provide
applications that are ready for production.  You need to write your own
application, and you'll definitely need to consult Currenex's
specifications to do so.

I think you need to do more reading of the QuickFIX/n documentation and
also the documentation for Currenex's interface before proceeding further.

-Grant

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM, kannan Gandhi <kannan.prathesh at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks Mike. Is there any sample or document is availiable.. or if any
> sites are available for stunnel...
>
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Mike Gatny <mgatny at connamara.com> wrote:
>
>> Kannan,
>>
>> I can see from your config file that your are connecting to currenex's
>> SSL feed.  QuickFIX/n does not natively support SSL yet, so you will need
>> to use a proxy (I recommend stunnel) in order to connect to them.  Also, if
>> I'm remembering this correctly, you need to get certificates from currenex
>> to make this work (and configure stunnel to use them).

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*