{{Quickfixn}} Need Help

Thomas Tomiczek t.tomiczek at nettecture.com
Thu May 3 12:04:59 PDT 2012

Well, this translates to "you are unfriendly and removed from the server". See, it is just lclosing your TCP connection.

Here is a hint. Given all your extremely nondetails noninformation relevant... the ONLY answer is:

*         Connect in a way that does not fore the other server to throw you out.

You may find that not helpful, but your nondetails question has as ZERO information relevant for helping you excelt "the server removes me".

Regards

Thomas